Prix W 2016
The 2016 Prix W proposed to students and young architects to recreate the 5 000 sqm of Pondorly, that connects the city of Rungis to the Marché d'Intérêt National (M.I.N), the biggest food market in the world.
This edition of the Prix W has been realized in tight collaboration with Semaris, the operating company of the Rungis market and owner of the land, Aéroports de Paris, and Altarea Cogedim.
The members included:
- Patrick Jeantet, Directeur général délégué d'Aéroports de Paris
- Stéphane Layani, Président Directeur Général de Semmaris, Rungis
- Francois Cangardel, Conseiller du P.D.G d'Aéroports de Paris
- Léonard Lassagne, DATA ARCHITECTES
- Julien Rousseau, Fresh Architectures
- Thomas Dubuisson, Agence Search
- Andrea Bruno, Sutdio Andrea Bruno
- Pauline Polgar, Bati-actu groupe
- Milena Chessa, Le Moniteur
On Thursday May 26th 2016, more than three hundreds guests attended the openning ceremony of the exhibition at the Wilmotte Foundation gallery in Venice. The exhibition lasted until late september.