Project Team Management:
• Architecte : WILMOTT E & ASSOCIES
• Moex : EGIS BATIMENT SUD OUEST
• Bureau de contrôle : APAVE
• Economiste / BET structure / Bet Fluides :
EGIS BATIMENT SUD OUEST
• VRD : colas
• Gros Oeuvre : EIFFAGE CONSTRUCTION
• Etanchéité : GMT
• ITE bardage bois : Fourcade Bois
• Ossature et bardage métallique : SAREC SAS
• Menuiseries ext alu : MARMER
• Cloisons – faux plafonds : OLIVEIRA ROGEL
• Menuiseries bois : MAB
• Sols souples / durs / faïence : SOCABAT
• Peinture : LORENZI
• Ascenseurs : PYRENEES ASCENCEURS
• CVC Plomberie : BAJON ANDRES
• Electricité : PIE
• Mobiliers : MAB
Environ 2 500 m²
30 appartements / 33 places de parking
• Concours : 27/04/2017
• Désignement du lauréat : 3/08/2017
• Dépôt de PC : 11/10/2017
• Chantier : 09/2017 – 10/2019
• Inauguration officielle : 30/10/2019
As part of the tourist and economic development of the Piau-Engaly ski resort, construction of a 4 * communal tourist residence with 30 apartments.
Built in the 1980s, the Piau-Engaly station peaks at an altitude of 1,856 m, the highest in the Pyrenees and benefits from the highest snow rate in the department. Its shape and location are the result of a committed architectural concept, respectful of the exceptional site represented by the Pyrenees national park.
The Piau-Engaly station, listed as an architectural heritage of the Occitanie region, is remarkable for its urban form and its particular architecture: the existing buildings are wound around the moutains in large arcs of circles and merge into the landscape thanks to their “cascade” facades which follow a 45 ° slope.
• Composed of a single volume, the building evolves in the length of the plot in continuity of the existing frame, which it respects the scale and the size.
• The forecourt extends the public space at the feett of the residence.
• Large terraces highlight the curvature of the project.
• It is developed on four levels and offers 30 homes.
• Ground floor: lobby accessible from the forecourt + offers a panoramic view of the valley / lobby / library / lounge / ski room / fitness area / sauna / 4 apartments.
• From R + 1 to R + 3: 26 apartments served by 2 staircases and 2 elevators, opening onto large outdoor spaces.
• All sleeping areas are naturally lit thanks to the use of glass partitions.