Assistant to the contracting authority
Assistant to the contracting authority: Unibail-Rodamco / Espace Expansion
Control office: SOCOTEC
AMO Environnement: Greenaffair
AMO Programme: ATEN
Project management team
Architect: Wilmotte & Associés
Structure Consultant: Setec
Fluid Consultant: Barbanel
VRD Consultant: Progexial
Frontage Consultant: VP & Green
Acoustician: JP Lamoureux
Security Engineer : CSD
Interior Designer: Dion et Arles
Lighting Engineer : Douetdesign
Frontage Lighting Engineer: Seulsoleil
Kitchen Designer: Alma Consulting
• HQE certification - Passeport Excellent
• Certification BREEAM - Very Good
Hotel : 9,230 sqm floor area
Height : +30,7 m (R+9)
Inauguration : 20/11/2019
Construction of a hotel which includes :
- 207 rooms ;
- a restaurant ;
- a roof terrace bar ;
- meeting rooms facilities.
The project is located on the Avenue de la Porte de la Plaine, in the 15th district of Paris, on the edge of the large park of Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center, to the right-of-way of the current pavilion 6.
The architectural project
The general volume of the building and the composition of the facade were developed in 3 layers:
• With its large bay windows framing the interior life, the DRC, largely glazed, will contribute to the animation of the Avenue of the Plain.
• The body of the building (levels 1 to 8) consists of a series of stacked volumes, which create a movement along the entire length of the facade and contribute to the reduction of the scale of the building. Vertical panels associated with the windows add additional depth.
Visible from the periphery and the surrounding area, the roof terrace (Level 9) presents itself as a strong signal that overflows the body of the building, highlighted at night thanks to neat lighting.
The superstructure consists of concrete bricks, anthracite-gray and white, as well as metal panels on the overhanging soffits.
The door frames consist of a double chassis in anthracite gray aluminum and vertical aluminum elements in white.
The guardrails are glazed.
Together with the bar on the top floor, a publicly accessible garden is created on a large area of the roof. The roof of the meeting area on the ground floor is also soft-landscaped and a garden of about 250 m² is created to the south of the project.
The roof terrace will have a landscaped garden accesible to the public, over a significant area of the roof.
The roof of the conference centre on the Ground Floor will also have a landscaped garden of about 250m2, located to the south of the project.